The Duke of Sussex will return to live in Britain without the police protection he has spent six years fighting to recover, British newspapers citing government sources are reporting, as Andy Burnham, the Prime Minister, declined to say whether the couple would receive publicly funded security, describing the question as a “private matter”.
Asked by reporters on a visit to a waste dump (INSERT YOUR OWN JOKE HERE, DEAR READERS) in West Yorkshire whether the Government would establish and pay for the couple’s security, Mr Burnham said: “This is a private matter. It’s a matter for Harry and for Meghan. And we wish them well in the move that they’re making.”
The Prime Minister’s aides later clarified that his remarks meant that he believed the Sussexes’ security should not be discussed publicly, rather than a judgment on who should be responsible for providing it — a decision that rests with the Home Office and the Royal and VIP Executive Committee (Ravec), not Downing Street.
The Telegraph, The Sun and People magazine all simultaneously revealed on Wednesday that the Duke and Duchess intend to move back to Britain from the United States later this month. Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, are enrolled to start at a British school in September
A location has not been provided, but I was previously told Harry was eyeing the Cotswolds, which I shall be discussing with the area’s top writer, my sister Plum Sykes, on my YouTube show this evening. She invented the CotLit genre with her book WIVES LIKE US, and I can exclusively reveal Plum has had a blow-dry specially for the occasion.



